Thursday 18 February 2016

Where do I start?



There is so much information available to us on wide variety of topics which could be classified under the 'Personal Development' banner.  At times the amount is overwhelming.

I know that because I have become bogged down myself.  Sometimes I have found myself going from site to site, page to page and video to video.

I have seen so many courses, books, webinars and coaching offered at a variety of prices from free to several thousands of dollars.  I could spend every day immersed in all of this.

However, I have seen that some sites offer consistently excellent information in various forms, whilst some leave a great deal to be desired.

My aim with this blog is to help you to find the useful sites and information.

If I have read the ebooks, listened to the webinars, watched the videos and bought the courses, I will let you know honestly what I think about them. 

They will be my own views and I dare say that there will be some people who disagree with me.  That's fine - we are all different and are looking for what works for us as individuals.

By all means agree or disagree with my comments and recommendations, but please do so in a spirit of understanding with a recognition of our uniqueness.

Not everything I discuss or link to will be right for everyone else, but at least it starts us on or journey.  After all

With that in mind a resource I found today was very accurate for me and it would definitely be worth your while spending a few minutes to complete this quiz.

Many people have heard of the Law of Attraction and have tried to make it work for them.  So many people have found that it hasn't worked as they expected, become disillusioned and give up.

This short quiz which is based on work with over 2 million people worldwide will give you results in 60 seconds which you can keep in pdf form and go back to later.  It does lead into a rather lengthy video (although you can just read the copy too) for a product I have not tested.

My results were accurate.  Let me know if yours are too.  I look forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment