Tuesday 23 February 2016

Focus On Your Journey - MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO

I have just watched this video at the end of a long day.  It lasts for less than 4 1/2 minutes and has some stunning footage from The Lion Whisperer  The video is worth watching, just for that.


However the narrative is also inspiring.  It asks who believes in you?


Are you trying to live someone else's life while ignoring your own life and path?

And you should understand this, that it was always going to be your family and your friends that would be the first ones to try and talk you out of your vision and your big idea.

Focus on your intentions and do your thing.


In personal development, we frequently have big dreams.  We know that often they will not be easy to achieve.

We give up.  I know that I have when a project is 95% complete and I look back somethimes with regret.


Yet I cannot do that any longer.

I have to focus on my journey and writing this blog is helping me to do just that.


Do you struggle to focus on your journey?  Do you need to be accountable to other people?


Do let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment