Sunday 13 March 2016

How to Release Your Fears

 Image:http://www.emotionallyresilientliving.com

Things have been busy this past week.

Very busy.

On Friday afternoon, I marked a set of test papers and then found myself sitting at my computer unable to concentrate on work that needed to be done.

I went to the supermarket to buy some food for the weekend and found myself pushing the trolley around, barely able to focus on what I needed to buy.

I had so many thoughts going round in my head.

How can I become a better teacher for my struggling students?

How can I really help them to understand what I am trying to teach them?

How can stop worrying about what I am doing, about whether I am getting it right or not?

How can I stop worrying about whether I have enough money to buy the groceries in my trolley?

How can I make sure that I provide for my family?

How can ensure that I have more time and enery to give to those I llove?

These are all fears and today's #HappinessChallenge says:

REMINDER: Today’s happiness theme is
about “releasing your fears.” When was the
last time you looked beyond your fears and
did something you thought you couldn’t do?
It can be anything, big or small, it doesn’t
matter.

So I have been working on some of my fears around money and lack of time.

I have been listening to John Assaraf's meditations in Winning the Game of Money.

I have been working through the 21 Steps of MOBE's My Top Tier Business.

I have been online for about 8 years, listening, learning, attempting to get my own business working with little success.  I always seem to get to 95% and then stall.

Perhaps I have been afraid of succeeding.

Not this time.

I am determined to make this opportunity work.  And the biggest helping hand this time?

The MOBE team will do all the selling for me once I send traffic to them.

I am still working through these steps, but already I can see the huge advantages in this and cannot wait for the Easter holiday to really move forward.

I am releasing my fears over succeeding online, making a business work for me.

“With each day comes a new chance for you
to unlearn all the fearful things that you have
learned; to replace your fears with love, and
your sorrows with laughter; to let go of
everything that no longer serves you and to
put your faith in love once more.”
~ Luminita D. Saviuc,
15 Things You Should Give Up to Be Happy

If you would like to join me and release your own fears by having experienced coaches and a supportive team around you, take a look here and let me know what you think!

To a fantastic new week with fears released.

No comments:

Post a Comment